Auditing and Energy Management
Novus has been providing energy audits since the company’s founding. We have a wide range of skills and experience including:
- Identification of system deficiencies and savings opportunities.
- Troubleshooting of HVAC systems and energy management control systems.
- Monitoring and analyzing systems through logging or trending.
- Strong technical writing skills and preparation of dozens of audits, energy studies and related documents.
- Assisting clients with implementation of energy efficiency projects
We have provided in-depth energy audits for a wide variety of facilities, focusing on everything from building envelope, lighting systems, HVAC systems, and operating controls to general maintenance practices. We specialize in identifying no-cost/low-cost energy improvement projects that can be implemented quickly and cost effectively to help save energy and utility expenses immediately. In addition, we are highly experienced in conducting room-by-room lighting audits, which serve to identify quick payback lighting retrofit projects that, in addition to saving energy, improve lighting levels and occupant comfort and performance. To learn more about some of our recent energy auditing projects, click on the links below:
- Town of Bethlehem Energy Audits, Delmar, NY
- CDPHP Energy Audit, Albany, NY
- Siena College Science Building Benchmarking Studies, Loudonville, NY
- Union College, Schenectady, NY
- Chappaqua Central School District, Chappaqua, NY
- Albany International Airport, Albany, NY (PowerPoint presentation)
- Broome-Tioga BOCES, Binghamton, NY
Cost sharing assistance for energy audit and management projects is available through the FlexTech Program.