Novus provides mechanical, electrical, and plumbing design services for new construction as well as building renovation and rehabilitation projects. We frequently team with building owners, architects and design/builders. Novus has broad experience with all new building system technologies, but is sure to specify only well proven equipment that is suitable for owner capabilities and occupant needs. We strive to produce clear and detailed construction documents that will facilitate efficient construction and minimize change orders. Novus also coordinates closely with architects in developing building envelope specifications to help maximize energy efficiency and minimize mechanical system installation and operating costs. Please follow the links below to view project summary sheets.
Click Here for detailed descriptions of representative projects.
- Cannon Corners Land Port of Entry, Mooers Fork, NY
- Whitney M. Young Health Center, Albany, NY
- College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering, Albany, NY
- Bard College Village Dormitories – 12 Small Dorms on a single geothermal system.
- Siena College Dormitory Electrical and Lighting Design
- Large Warehouse and Offices at 299 Old Niskayuna Road, Latham, NY – Renovations of heating, air conditioning and lighting systems.
- Six Flags Waterpark, Lake George, NY – Innovative HVAC design for year-round indoor water park.
- Avery Blum Music & Film Complex, Bard College – MEP Design for Renovations and New Construction.
- Union College Memorial Fieldhouse, HVAC and Electrical Design, Schenectady, NY – Engineering designs for HVAC and lighting upgrades for the 50,000 square foot Memorial Fieldhouse.
- Minerva Place Condominiums, White Plains, NY – Energy modelling and wellfield design services for an 8-unit affordable condominium project.
- Office Building at 3 Corporate Drive, Clifton Park, NY – MEP design and construction period services for a new 40,000 square foot office building.